Shipyard work available! Attention all Ship yard workers: We need Pipe Fitters! Immediate openings in Escatawpa, MS!
<br><u><b>Pipe Fitter Job Description :
Pipe fitters install, inspect, maintain and repair the system that delivers products or energy in ships, factories, and plants. Pipe fitters also install and maintain valves, gauges and switches that operate these systems. Silver brazing experience is often required.
Applicant Requirements :
- All applicants must have resume showing all pipe fitting experience
- Must have 3+ years marine experience as a pipe fitter
- Must have working knowledge of rolling offsets and take outs.
- Must have the ability to bend and thread pipe and fittings and fabricate templates.
- Must be able to read blue prints, schematics, and mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to pass a background & drug screen.
Please call our Recruiters for more information at 1-800-522-8998.
To apply, please Fax or E-Mail your resume and follow up within 48 hours
Our Company History :
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.