ARE YOU A SHIPYARD WORKER WHO NEEDS EMPLOYMENT? ARE YOU A PIPE FITTER?
AMERI-FORCE IS CURRENTLY HIRING PIPE FITTERS FOR WORK IN GULFPORT, MS!
The Pipe fitters will install, inspect, maintain and repair the system that delivers products or energy in ships, factories, and plants. The Pipefitters will also install and maintain valves, gauges and switches that operate these systems. Silver brazing work is often required. All work will be in a shipyard.
Pipe Fitter Compensation:
Non-Local ONLY: $10/Hour PLUS $115/Day per Diem
- All applicants must have resume
- Must have at least 5 years marine experience
- Must have working knowledge of rolling offsets and take outs
- Must have the ability to bend and thread pipe and fittings and fabricate templates
- Must be able to read blue prints, schematics, and mechanical drawings
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be willing work overtime
- Must be okay with any shift
Pipe Fitters please call 1-800-522-8998.
You can also E-Mail or Fax your resume to us.
E-Mail: Fax: 904-798-1720
Our Company History:
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.