ARE YOU A PIPE FITTER LOOKING FOR WORK?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A SHIPYARD?
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE WORK FOR EXPERIENCED PIPE FITTERS IN GULFPORT, MS!
Pipe fitters install, inspect, maintain and repair the system that delivers products or energy in ships, factories, and plants. Pipe fitters also install and maintain valves, gauges and switches that operate these systems. Silver brazing experience is often required. All work is to be completed in the shipyard. Compensation is $18.50-$22.00 per Hour.
- All applicants must have resume
- Must have at least 5 years of recent experience as a Pipe Fitter in a shipyard
- Must have working knowledge of rolling offsets and take outs
- Must have the ability to bend and thread pipe and fittings and fabricate templates
- Must be able to read blue prints, schematics, and mechanical drawings
- Must be able to pass a background & drug screen
FAX: 904-798-1720 <
We are considered the Employee Staffing and Work Force Specialist! Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. As we have grown, our highly trained and experienced staff has never lost focus of the core principles that have enabled us to develop into one of the leading providers of skilled craftsmen nationwide. Moving forward we are committed to continuing the Ameri-Force tradition of high quality customer service and earning our title “The Work Force Specialist”.