FITTERS, FITTERS, FITTERS! WE HAVE CURRENT OPENINGS FOR PIPE FITTERS! WORK IS IN A SHIPYARD.
Pipe fitters install, inspect, maintain and repair the system that delivers products or energy in ships, factories, and plants. Pipe fitters also install and maintain valves, gauges and switches that operate these systems. Most work requires silver brazing experience.
- All applicants must have resume showing all pipe fitting experience
- Must have at least 5 years marine experience as a pipe fitter
- Must have working knowledge of rolling offsets and take outs.
- Must have the ability to tack, burn, bend and thread pipe and fittings and fabricate templates.
- Must be able to read blue prints, schematics, and mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Non Local compensation is $10.50/ hour PLUS $100/ Day Per Diem
If interested please call Ameri-Force Recruiters at 1-800-522-8998 for more information.
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume to apply.
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.