CURRENTLY HIRING 1ST CLASS PIPE WELDERS.
Job Description :
A pipe welder is one who joins sections of pipes through wielding. Pipe welding is a profession where the welder fabricates or sculpts metals or thermoplastics through melting. The pipe welder has to pass specific tests before they can be certified to start working. STICK, MIG, TIG, FLUXCORE
- All applicants must have resume
- Must have at least 5 years experience. All work is in a shipyard.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a background & drug screen.
- Must be able to read shipyard blueprints
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
Call us for more information: 800-522-8998
email resumes to : or Fax to 904-798-1720