WHO WE ARE:
NRC is a global leader in the provision of diversified environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions with a focus on providing highly responsive local service with the highest safety standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment and dedicated professional employees.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT NRC?
- We have a solid reputation that sets the bar high in our industry
- We’ve successfully developed a network of clients who value our services
- Industry knowledge and wealth of operation experience which allows us to provide a broad range of environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions and products
- An unyielding commitment to maintaining the highest operation and safety standards
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Fundamental to everything we do is our commitment to valuing the talents of each individual and harnessing the combined strengths of our diverse work force. The people of NRC are committed to this partnership and are the cornerstone of our overall success. NRC provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off and much more!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team!
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects at customer locations on time and within budget and scope. The PM is the primary contact person on site working with the client and is responsible for representing the company in a professional manner. The PM organizes and directs how the work gets accomplished and identifies ways to complete the scope of work that meets or exceeds the financial constraints of the bid.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently and with team members to identify and create business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Attend customer meetings, community events, site visits, and participate in any pre-bid meetings
- Perform and complete a through review of scope, schedule and cost for each project assigned
- Review scope, schedule, resources and any contracts to develop proposals and provide for review as applicable with approval matrix for preparation/submission
- Negotiate and close new work
- Remain at a minimum 50% billable in any calendar month
- Identify, propose and close a minimum of $20,000 in project work each month
- Thoroughly review contracts and negotiated changes prior to contract execution to assure awareness of contents and requirements and ability to perform work
- Work with Service Center Manager's to procure, schedule, and dispatch necessary resources such as personnel, equipment, sub-contractors, and materials for project execution
- Supervise projects and perform duties including, but not limited to contract management, quality control, project supervision, accounting, health & safety and resource management
- Develop, submit and monitor all project change orders
- Ensure Health & Safety policies and procedures are met and work closely with the H&S team to resolve any on site issues
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with all regulatory agencies rules and guidelines
- Monitor on-site activities to ensure that all contract requirements, budgeted costs and profit margins are met or exceeded and customer is fully satisfied
- Ensure that project cost reporting, revenue reporting, and other financial data are accurate and submitted timely for each project
- Direct/review/complete invoicing and assist in any collection tasks, including follow up with clients when necessary regarding unpaid invoices
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred in Environmental Science or Chemistry or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience related directly to environmental field service projects
- Background in business, management, budgeting and analysis
- Ability to read project plans or blue prints
- General Civil Construction capabilities
- Confined Space certified
- Confined Space Certified
- Excavation Competent Person
- Knowledge of contract execution and proper notification
- Understanding of shoring and shoring systems
- Working knowledge of RCRA and TSCA regulations
- Cost estimating experience
- Good computer skills (proficient in Word and Excel)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Full command of the English language both spoken and written is required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search as well continued verifications throughout employment to ensure that all records meet company policy standards.
NRC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
EOE‐Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities