SHIP FITTER (SF-4001)
FITTERS, FITTERS, FITTERS!
ARE YOU AN EXPEREINCED SHIP FITTER?
ARE YOU A SHIP FITTER SEEKING EMPLOYMENT?
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE NEEDS FOR SHIP FITTERS IN GULFPORT, MS!
Ship Fitter Job Description :
The SHIP FITTER is responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, the SHIP FITTERS will build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship. The work is in a shipyard.
Ship Fitter Requirements :
- All applicants must have a current resume
- Must have at least 5 years of recent shipyard experience as a 1st class Ship Fitter
- Must be able to read blueprints proficiently
- Must be able to do layouts, burn and prepare plate and pipe for installation.
- Must be okay with ANY Shift.
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
If you’re a Shipfitter looking for work, please call 1-800-522-8998.
To apply-E-Mail or Fax your resume to us.
E-Mail: Fax: 904-798-1720
Our Company History :
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.