ATTENTION ALL SHIP FITTERS-WE HAVE BIG SHIPYARD WORK!CONTACT AMERIFORCE TODAY!
Job Description :
A SHIP FITTER is responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, the SHIP FITTERS build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship.
Ship Fitter Requirements :
- All applicants must have a current resume
- Must have at least 5 years marine experience.
-All work is in a shipyard.
- The shipfitters must show welding fabrication experience
- Outfitter experience is a plus
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to do layouts, burn and prepare plate and pipe for installation.
- Must be able to fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures.
- Must be able to tack weld.
- Must be able to pass a background & Hair Follicle drug screen.
CONTACT AMERIFORCE TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call now at 1-800-522-8998
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume
TEXT “SF-4002” to 904-654-2938 for more info
Looking for other trades? Click Here for More Jobs at Ameri-Force's Official (...)