Long term work for Ship Fitters in Gulfport, MS!
- The Shipfitters are responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, shipfitters will build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship. Compensation is $18.50-$22.00 per Hour.
Ship Fitter Applicant Requirements:
- All applicants must have a current and up-to-date resume
- Must have at least 5 years of recent shipyard experience as a Ship Fitter
- Must be able to read blueprints, do layouts, burn and prepare plate and pipe for installation.
- Must be able to fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures.
- Must be able to tack weld
- Must be able to pass a background check & pre-employment drug screening
We are considered the Employee Staffing and Work Force Specialist! Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. As we have grown, our highly trained and experienced staff has never lost focus of the core principles that have enabled us to develop into one of the leading providers of skilled craftsmen nationwide. Moving forward we are committed to continuing the Ameri-Force tradition of high quality customer service and earning our title “The Work Force Specialist”.